UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hello Guest.

If you would like to purchase Legendary then Click here.
    Unknown Menu is currently unavaliable for purchase.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Website Revamp Update

Hello,
as you can see the website has been revamped with a whole different style.

I felt like the old one was not as good and i could improve so i went ahead and revamped the websites style to this.
I did not just make this update just for its style but also for the features and back-end controls that are within this.

If you do not like the website being wide you can simply change it by hitting the toggle button right next too the alert icon in the top right corner.
This option is called container fluid and will stretch the website to fit the screen like it is now (default) or make the width like the old website.

You may notice i update some of the staffs username styles and also the CSS for the Ultimate users which was not a large change only a small one to lower its font-size and text shadow.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see added to the website then please let me know.
Will be working on improving this a lot as it's currently in it's early stages.

Set your background:

Thanks.
From Clipz

Last edited:

Comments

Hello,
as you can see the website has been revamped with a whole different style.

I felt like the old one was not as good and i could improve so i went ahead and revamped the websites style to this.
I did not just make this update just for its style but also for the features and back-end controls that are within this.

If you do not like the website being wide you can simply change it by hitting the toggle button right next too the alert icon in the top right corner.
This option is called container fluid and will stretch the website to fit the screen like it is now (default) or make the width like the old website.

You may notice i update some of the staffs username styles and also the CSS for the Ultimate users which was not a large change only a small one to lower its font-size and text shadow.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see added to the website then please let me know.
Will be working on improving this a lot as it's currently in it's early stages.

Thanks.
From Clipz
Cool.

Advertisements

Top chatters