UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENTS Unknown Menu V3 ~ News about the current development and release.

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, as you know Unknown Menu V3 has been in development for a while now and we are finally near the stage to release it.
The release of Unknown Menu V3 will be approaching for a scheduled release just before the end of November.
As promised we will not delay the menu anymore and we will be releasing this month as said.

If you are yet to join our discord server via the White List then you will see we released an image of the Unknown Menu V3.
You may check it out here:

Since we will be approaching the Christmas Season we have updated the menu UI to fit the cozy Xmas Theme.
The header was designed by me, so if you have any suggestions or improvements for the header then it's great to hear your thoughts.

Other than that we cannot wait to release Unknown Menu V3 to you guys.
Keep checking our live announcement feed via the ShoutBox since you will see all updates and news regarding the process and development of Unknown Menu.
We now need testing done by our selected testers, (please do not ask to become a tester since we already have some) auth servers and the launcher finished up.

Thanks a lot for those who have been supporting us!
- ClipzGFX

Waz

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
YES! BOI I cannot wait! <3

I will need a HWID for this, can I get this done before the menu is launched or is it best to wait?

brunph

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Legendary User
Unknown Menu Tester
Ultimate Lifetime
YES! BOI I cannot wait! <3

I will need a HWID for this, can I get this done before the menu is launched or is it best to wait?
All HWID's will be reset for the v3 release.

Reactions: Waz

Magz

Administrator

STAFF MEMBER
Owner
Menu Developer
Support
Unknown Menu Tester
Ultimate Lifetime
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Anyone from Beta testing get banned?
Nope, testing is still in progress, i will be letting everyone know if anyone gets banned by wednesday :)

vitoradsp1

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
will u guys still be using auth thingy? i heard most menus stopped using cuz r* was tagging em

Waz

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
I feel like today/tomorrow could be the day! :D

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Does it really get detected every week?
No he is just spreading miss information which will result in his account getting banned if he carries on.

Advertisements

Top chatters