UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENTS Unknown Menu V3 & Halloween Sale Information

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Hello Everyone.
Some great news!
Unknown Menu V3 is currently within the works and will be scheduled for release November 2019.
Notice: If you currently own Unknown Menu / Ultimate Lifetime you do not need to pre-order the brand new version!
The pre-order is only if you would like to purchase the brand new menu before anyone else.
Unknown Menu V3 will feature a brand new base giving Unknown Menu users the best experience they have ever had.
We have hit some rough bumps due to reasons on @Magz end, but Unknown Menu is getting back to work.

Halloween Sale 2019
  • Legendary Purchases are now 50% OFF!
  • Grab the brand new Halloween icon next to your legendary username when upgrading today.
Thanks for all the recent support, we will be posting more updates soon.
:funkybird:::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird::funkybird:

skyblue432

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Yes, I also want to know the release date of new menu.... I think V2.0.0 is not working at the moment;(

Zombeez

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Yes, I also want to know the release date of new menu.... I think V2.0.0 is not working at the moment;(
your joking right, it says in the bottom right, Release Date: November 2019, please all of you join the discord where we give updates about this news and I'm also a discord support.

gtaModok?

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
What specific date is it getting released as I wanna pre-order this; but don't want to wait (for e.g) till' the end of the month to receive the menu..

Advertisements

Top chatters