UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hello Guest.

If you would like to purchase Legendary then Click here.
    Unknown Menu is currently unavaliable for purchase.

ANNOUNCEMENTS Unknown Menu Update

Discord server is currently white listed. Meaning in order to gain access you will need to submit a support ticket. Thanks
Message from Magz via the announcements channel on discord:

i know its been quite a while, almost a month, ive taken this past month of time to rethink a lot of things in live and make changes for the better. I knew if i kept working on the menu non stop like i was i would just be putting out a shitty product like i was and killing my mental state, i noticed myself going into a bad place and i knew if i kept down the path i was on i would end up not only fucking my own life up but also my users, as much as i fuck around and am an asshole to a lot of people i love and thank all of you for the support on everything you guys have defined the past 2 years of my life and i couldnt ask for a better community, i also needed time to get over the death of gizmo as he was a very big impact on my life and one thing i can tell every single one of you right now is cherish what you have, the people around you, regardless of the problems you may have with people because they arent always going to be there, i lost my best friend in a matter of seconds and i will never see him again and it hurts because i never got to say goodbye, i live everyday in regret because of that, dont live your life with regret. With all of that said i am making a comeback, i havent been working on the menu at all in the past month but it is time for me to get back to work. For the next month, all of October i will be working on the menu and getting it back to working and safe, i love all of you and hope to see all of my users back and ready for unknown. Thank you everyone

Comments

Discord server is currently white listed. Meaning in order to gain access you will need to submit a support ticket. Thanks
Message from Magz via the announcements channel on discord:

i know its been quite a while, almost a month, ive taken this past month of time to rethink a lot of things in live and make changes for the better. I knew if i kept working on the menu non stop like i was i would just be putting out a shitty product like i was and killing my mental state, i noticed myself going into a bad place and i knew if i kept down the path i was on i would end up not only fucking my own life up but also my users, as much as i fuck around and am an asshole to a lot of people i love and thank all of you for the support on everything you guys have defined the past 2 years of my life and i couldnt ask for a better community, i also needed time to get over the death of gizmo as he was a very big impact on my life and one thing i can tell every single one of you right now is cherish what you have, the people around you, regardless of the problems you may have with people because they arent always going to be there, i lost my best friend in a matter of seconds and i will never see him again and it hurts because i never got to say goodbye, i live everyday in regret because of that, dont live your life with regret. With all of that said i am making a comeback, i havent been working on the menu at all in the past month but it is time for me to get back to work. For the next month, all of October i will be working on the menu and getting it back to working and safe, i love all of you and hope to see all of my users back and ready for unknown. Thank you everyone
I am sorry for your loss. I can wait for the new menu that isn't an issue and it never was. Just take care of yourself.

Advertisements

Top chatters