UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENTS Unknown Menu | November News

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Hello everyone!
Unknown Menu is currently going under the development of the brand new stable version that all users will be able to access coming to the end of November.
We just want to say that development is going great and we will soon post more news regarding the menu, there haven't been any interesting updates hence why we haven't posted anything without posting any spoilers.

Regarding Discord Server support tickets, I just want to say sorry for a lot of tickets being left on 'Open', all tickets will now have a 48-hour wait until a response, from this point.

That's all for now!
Thanks.
- ClipzGFX

attikyn

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Expected. Yet can’t still fix your damn site for some reason.

Toxape

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Ill buy legendary if it actually comes out in November.

attikyn

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Ill buy legendary if it actually comes out in November.
Bet they will find some bs reason why they can’t release it and then push even more ads on their page - prefect!

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Bet they will find some bs reason why they can’t release it and then push even more ads on their page - prefect!
Hello!
May I mention advertisements are on the website to generate revenue to pay web hosting fees etc.

:)

attikyn

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Hello!
May I mention advertisements are on the website to generate revenue to pay web hosting fees etc.

Are you fucking kidding me?
The website is literally UNUSABLE on mobile devices.

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

it also is sad that you push ads for legendary users.
Hello.
Sorry that you are currently saddened by the non-responsiveness of our ad network.
We have created an automated process that will take effect on the 15th - 21st where advertisements will be disabled throughout the entire website.
We will be switching advertisement networks on a later date from January, onwards.

attikyn

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Hello.
Sorry that you are currently saddened by the non-responsiveness of our ad network.
We have created an automated process that will take effect on the 15th - 21st where advertisements will be disabled throughout the entire website.
We will be switching advertisement networks on a later date from January, onwards.

I am not saddened. I am deeply dissatisfied. I bought the Menu many months ago and barely got to use it once. It is constantly offline and there are always excuses to why it is so. While I can handle the fact that I am unable to use the menu, what really pisses me off is that I bought the legendary status to support the menu even further and the website is literally COVERED by ads on any of my mobile devices. (I thankfully have adblocker on desktop, hence how I am able to write this.) And when I mean covered, I am serious, it literally is unusable because 80% of the screen is covered with some BS ads.

TheFCC

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Hello.

I legit have no idea why everyone is so mad at you guys, in the grand scheme of things $20 is pretty cheap for the service you provide(considering the alternative is shark cards). I appreciate what you guys are doing and I understand why you need ads.

Windowlicker

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
I legit have no idea why everyone is so mad at you guys, in the grand scheme of things $20 is pretty cheap for the service you provide(considering the alternative is shark cards). I appreciate what you guys are doing and I understand why you need ads.

DillonGTAvPC

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
Dillon OG #8137
I just pre-ordered the new mod menu coming out at the end of November, Im excited for release day!

Windowlicker

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
I just pre-ordered the new mod menu coming out at the end of November, Im excited for release day!
dont hold your breath for a november release, and when (if) it does release dont rush online if your account is precious to you. heaps got banned last time.

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

dont hold your breath for a november release, and when (if) it does release dont rush online if your account is precious to you. heaps got banned last time.
Last time it was due to the new patch Rockstar put in place and had bunch of Menus getting banned / detected.

AshtonSparx

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
AshtonSparx#0079
Thought legendary users were not supposed to get ads on the website yet here I am with an amazon ad at the top of the screen

x8ethan8x

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Same man, I've been looking forward to this fore a while. can't wait. Hopefully it isn't postponed like these people are saying. I have trust in the boys at work lol.

Advertisements

Top chatters