UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Menu | News featuring Crashes & Money Options (Recovery etc)

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Hello Everyone!

We hope you are having fun with Unknown Menu V3, but it's gonna get a lot better.
There has been a lot of discussion regarding us not adding Recovery options / Money options.
Here is the reason,
The current release is the exact same as Version 2 but it has just been developed to perform better in better scenarios and have more relevant options.
We released this version to not have any of our users wait any longer, this means the whole time we have had a brand new menu being developed.
This will have everything you would wish for in a GTA V menu.

The reason we haven't added money options into this menu is that we care about the safety of our users when it comes to modding.
Unlike other Menu businesses who will release a version with detectable options we actually evaluate if these will become a huge risk to users modding on GTA V.

The new menu will feature options that will overtake anything we have ever done.

We have also found the fix to the crashes and we will be pushing an update very very soon that will solve it.

Hopefully, this is understandable.
- ClipzGFX

KangyKangaroo

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
Thog3#5761
Are you saying since V3 is still being worked on, the recovery option would be risky right now and will be patched and undetected?

KangyKangaroo

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
Thog3#5761
Also I hope you guys add a BST option but for now keep up the great work :)

ClipzGFX

Website Developer

Website Developer
STAFF MEMBER
Support
Discord
Clipz#1565
Years of Service

2 YEARS OF SERVICE

Are you saying since V3 is still being worked on, the recovery option would be risky right now and will be patched and undetected?
Recovery etc is still being worked on to make sure it's safe.

Matteonwski_

Legendary User
Legendary User
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
@Matteonwski#3483
The reason we haven't added money options into this menu is that we care about the safety of our users when it comes to modding.
But is/will be there a way to get money via the menu?

Arkham

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Does the menu currently include any triggerbot / aimbot options? If not, will we see them in future updates?

Windowlicker

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
So basically its a patched up v2 to buy more time and v3 is still being worked on.

no problem at all with that.

Trivinius75

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
I need help please.
I run the Launcher I downloaded, I login in it but when I try to inject a pop up appears saying "update is required, go to update page". I go to update section in menu but it has no option to download anything.
I also post a picture and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me understand.
I opened a ticket 3 days ago but still no reply.
Thanks in advance!

vitoradsp1

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
I need help please.
I run the Launcher I downloaded, I login in it but when I try to inject a pop up appears saying "update is required, go to update page". I go to update section in menu but it has no option to download anything.
I also post a picture and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me understand.
I opened a ticket 3 days ago but still no reply.
Thanks in advance!
dude the menu is clearly offline -_-

skyblue432

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
My account is banned few days after using this menu... BE VERY CAREFUL! I think it's not stable at the moment...

Wolfee

Ultimate Member
Ultimate Lifetime
Discord
Wolfee#1337
ETA and feature list for new version any time soon?

Advertisements

Top chatters