UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hello Guest.

If you would like to purchase Legendary then Click here.
    Unknown Menu is currently unavaliable for purchase.

The Countdown Timer

Clipz put the timer on the site under the impression that i would be done by then, and i am almost done but the launcher is not done, as many of you may not know the launcher is a big part of our menu and i would like to release you guys the menu with the new launcher so in that case the menu will not be released in 4 hours, im sorry but its for the better, it wont take another month it wont take much longer but i will let you guy sknow when its done, it should only take a few days. thanks

Comments

its okay Magz :smile:

but sry to say i am very disappointed by Clipz at he did start it before it was fully done :depressed:

wait so if we bought the menu before the whole thing like i remember buying mine in 2017 or 2018 and then this happened, will we still get to keep the menu or do we have to pay for it again

I take full fault of this incident that occurred. I believed the menu was almost done and set a timer.
Magz did say he should of told me to take it down but i do take full fault of this accident.

I did not realise a brand new launcher was being made/in-development.

But what can i say,
its almost done. Just 3 days.

I don't care about the delay I can wait...
But you guys should've learned from last time you used a timer.
Just don't use a timer if you're not 100% sure, seeing that countdown will only hype people and dissapoint them.

The last time the exact same thing happened with an update release, don't use timers.

wait so if we bought the menu before the whole thing like i remember buying mine in 2017 or 2018 and then this happened, will we still get to keep the menu or do we have to pay for it again
No, You will not have to buy the menu again. It's Ultimate Lifetime.

Advertisements

Top chatters