UnknowN Menu

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Hello Guest.

If you would like to purchase Legendary then Click here.
    Unknown Menu is currently unavaliable for purchase.

Important Announcement (PLEASE READ)

Recently as all of you should be aware, the menu was detected and the auth was shut down to prevent users from being banned. It turns out the detection was a larger issue than we had anticipated. Not going into much depth to keep things simple but basically the way that the menu interacts with the game has been detected and Rockstar is using pattern matching to ban users who have used the menu. This issue requires a complete remake of the menu from scratch and will take some time. Magz is under a lot of pressure at the moment as you can imagine with this and he needs all the time he can get to work through this.

For everyone who uses the menu this may not be pleasant news but I ask for you to have some respect for the stress that Magz is under to get this right. There are over 4000 paid users and so its a big deal when something like this happens and we want to make sure that Unknown is perfect when it is updated and undetected, Unknown was built to be an affordable menu for GTA and has become a big name in the GTA modding community and so only the best will do.

For now the menu will remain detected as Magz remakes the menu. Please do not ask for an estimate on how long this will take as the answer is that we simply do not know but an update will come and the menu will return to being undetected. Not only will it be undetected but it will be coming back with a brand new launcher built from the ground up and we hope that these combined will make it worth the wait.

Thank you everyone for being a part of the Unknown community and thanks again for your patience we love each and every one of you (No homo)

:)

Don't even stress it.
I'm sure we're all happy to wait for Magz to finish the menu.
He's trying his best with it and that's all we can ask for.
Especially while he's having to balance it with everything else that (I assume) all of us have to do, day to day too.
Jadi, let Magz know to take his time.
Keep up the good work guys.
Nothing but love to the Admins and Devs that keep this up and running <3

(No homo though)

Thanks you guys for the positive response, I will let Magz know. Its really a good feeling to have the community backing and I'm sure Magz will appreciate the support. <3

I'd just like to state that he should take as long as he needs not being able to mod isn't that much of an issue lol

Recently as all of you should be aware, the menu was detected and the auth was shut down to prevent users from being banned. It turns out the detection was a larger issue than we had anticipated. Not going into much depth to keep things simple but basically the way that the menu interacts with the game has been detected and Rockstar is using pattern matching to ban users who have used the menu. This issue requires a complete remake of the menu from scratch and will take some time. Magz is under a lot of pressure at the moment as you can imagine with this and he needs all the time he can get to work through this.

For everyone who uses the menu this may not be pleasant news but I ask for you to have some respect for the stress that Magz is under to get this right. There are over 4000 paid users and so its a big deal when something like this happens and we want to make sure that Unknown is perfect when it is updated and undetected, Unknown was built to be an affordable menu for GTA and has become a big name in the GTA modding community and so only the best will do.

For now the menu will remain detected as Magz remakes the menu. Please do not ask for an estimate on how long this will take as the answer is that we simply do not know but an update will come and the menu will return to being undetected. Not only will it be undetected but it will be coming back with a brand new launcher built from the ground up and we hope that these combined will make it worth the wait.

Thank you everyone for being a part of the Unknown community and thanks again for your patience we love each and every one of you (No homo)

:)
Will us (people who have bought the menu) be able to use the new one for free?

Advertisements

Top chatters